Do your customers keep sending inquiries by e-mail? And often to the wrong person and you have to forward them internally? Are these inquiries constantly taking you away from your work and costing you time and energy?
In order to reduce this senseless flood of e-mails to zero e-mails, if possible, central systems are suitable which always inform everyone.
With our Pix Portal we have created a central place that is the contact point for current requests and notifications from your customers.
- Give your customers the ability to quickly and easily create requests and automatically assign them to the right employee or department.
- Connect one or more Jira instances or even other ticket systems to the portal and easily connect your customers' requests with your internal processes.
- Communicate or share attachments directly with your customers in the request.
- Keep your customers up to date with your own blog or provide your customers with a knowledge base.
- Inform your customers with email notifications when something has changed in the request or an action is needed to process the request from the customer.
We make our Portal
Customizable according to your requirements:
- Show off your colors or create a custom layout for each client.
- Decide via permissions what the customer can execute or see in the Pix Portal.
Request your individual consultation now!
We will be happy to advise you on all questions concerning our portal.
Write to us and we will get back to you within one business day.
Do you still have questions about the portal?
Here we have compiled some questions and answers for you, which may help you in advance.
If you have any further questions, we will of course be happy to advise you!
FAQ Pix Portal
Yes, the portal can even be connected to multiple Jira instances in a company. This allows you to offer all customers a central place to submit requests. Nothing needs to be adapted or changed in Jira, the portal connects homogeneously to your Jira instance. The portal alone is responsible for synchronization with Jira. It retrieves the relevant information from Jira and updates tickets in Jira independently.
The portal is a standalone web application that you can host with us or on your own servers.
If your processes or workflows of your ticket system (e.g. Jira) provide for an action of your customer, you can give the customer the permission to change from one status to the next in the portal.
You decide that yourself! If you have only one type of request, there will be only this one in your portal. If you need more, just create them.
Yes, you can custom defined fields of your ticket system (e.g. Jira) in the portal and assign them to a specific request type. Thus, you determine which information is necessary for a request. In addition, you can specify whether a field is optional or necessary.
You can connect any custom field with the fields from Jira. Thus, you decide yourself which information in the portal is also necessary in Jira.
Prioritization is only possible from within Jira.
Three user groups are distinguished in the portal:
- Customers can comment on their requests, upload attachments and, of course, can only see their own requests in the portal.
- Agents can see all requests in the portal, edit them, comment on them and upload attachments.
- Administrators can make all settings in the portal.
Each user can see only his and his assigned company requests.
In the portal you have the possibility to provide messages of your company to your customers. You can also assign messages to specific customer groups only. This way you have the highest possible flexibility that messages arrive where you want them to.
In the portal there is a possibility to assign users to several customers (companies). Example: Mr. Mustermann, a freelance project manager who currently works for two companies. Both companies require services from you. You can assign both companies to Mr. Mustermann in the portal without any effort.
Yes, you can customize the portal to your corporate design. Moreover, you can also assign an individual layout to each of your customers.
Advantages of our Pix Portals
- One portal can be used with several Jiras as a central point for your customers
- The Pix Portal is a central point of contact for inquiries and notifications
- Create a separate layout for each of your customers
- Keep your customers informed in one central location
- Tie your Jira for project management to your portal
- Customize your portal in your colors and with your logo